Requisites For Fellowship to
INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF DENTISTS
INDIA, SRI LANKA & NEPAL SECTION
A. FOLLOWING ARE PRE REQUISITES FOR CONSIDERATION OF FELLOWSHIP :
- Must be a qualified dental surgeon. B.D.S. (Recognized by DCI)
- Age must be 35 or above as on May 31 st , of the year of application.
- Membership of Indian Dental Association, minimum 5 years /Life
- Registered Dental Surgeon with a state dental council till the date of Membership IDA Head Office. application.
B. FEES FOR OBTAINING PRELIMINARY APPLICTION FORMS:
- Preliminary application form will be sent to you on receipt of the fee of Rs. 400/- (Postage /Processing fee/ service tax). If application is downloaded from the net a cheque of Rs. 400/- is to be attached with the application. COLLEGE OF DENTISTS, INDIA SECTION, NEW DELHI.
- Cheque/DD for Rs. 400/- should be drawn in favour of ‘INTERNATIONAL
- Please add Rs.50/- for outstation cheques.
C. PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FORMS:
- Fill up all the columns in preliminary application form (in duplicate).
- Attach the following along with the preliminary application.
- Copies of degrees (BDS/MDS) etc.
- Registration Certificate from the state dental council up to date.
- Copies of Publications.
- Proof of membership claimed/supporting documents/credentials claimed in each column.
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- Certificate of IDA Membership as having continuous/good standing membership of 5 years from IDA (member branch)/Life Membership IDA Head Office
- Detailed bio-data.
D. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FORM
- May 31 st each year.
- Page 1 of 7
- Application received after May 31 st will not be considered for grant of fellowship for the particular year.
E. FEE:- Elected fellows of I.C.D. India & Sri Lanka Section have to sign an undertaking for Submitting their dues on selection as follows:
- Fee for India Section
- Rs.20,000/- (Twenty thousand only)
- A Deposit of Rs.15,000/- towards the payment in US Dollars for the following: Induction fee for USA (Head Office) US$50.00 for the year of Grant of Fellowship. Central Share to Head Office, USA – @ US$ 45.00 per year after the Induction year for 3 years in advance.
- Rs. 5250/- (Four Thousand nine hundred only) as Service Tax of 15 % ( as applicable by the Govt. of India) Total Demand Draft of Rs.40,250/- (Forty thousand two hundred and fifty only)in favour of “International College of Dentists, India Section, New Delhi on approval by the Board prior to the induction. With regards and wishing you all the best, DR. RAJIV K. CHUGH Secretary General, I.C.D.