I.C.D. ESSAY COMPETITIONS
FOR DENTAL SURGEONS – 2019
The Annual ICD (India, Sri Lanka & Nepal Section) Essay Competition is held every year for
all the Dental Surgeons of our section. The Essays judged 1st & 2nd in both the categories
are given the Awards along with a certificate at the glittering ICD Annual Convocation &
Award Ceremony held in New Delhi in December every year. The Topics for this years
Competition is as follows:-
SUBJECT: OPEN APEX: CHALLENGES & TREATMENT STRATEGIES
GENERAL DENTISTRY :
SUBJECT: ROADMAP TO MERCURY FREE DENTISTRY ERA: ARE WE PREPARED?
Rules and regulations :
- The competition is open to all Dental Surgeons & P.G. students in India, Sri Lanka &
- The competitor must be a member of the Indian Dental Association. Attach a
certificate from Secretary I D A/ Head Office I D A.
- Entry must be submitted in duplicate.
- The essay should be typed on one side of the paper in double space. All illustrations,
sketches, and photos should be numbered and co-related to the text.
- (a) Name and address of the competitor should be on a separate sheet, attached to the Essay as a title page.
(b) Name or any distinguishing mark must not appear in the Essay.
(c) Attach a copy of your latest photograph, duly attested to each copy of the Essay.
- Length of the Essay should not exceed 5000 words.
- Entries should be the original and unpublished work of the author.
- Entries once submitted will not be returned.
- Last date of receipt of entries SEPTEMBER 30, 2019.
- I.C.D. (India, Sri Lanka & Nepal Section) reserves the right to publish all or any
entries, thus received.
- The decision of the Judges shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained on
- Entries should be sent by registered post, addressed to :
Dr. Rajiv K. Chugh, W-5, Greater Kailash, Part I, New Delhi – 110 048
Phone (Off) : 29233119/29233974 Mobile : 09810020537, 09810020577
E-mail : [email protected]